- 40 years on the road: singing, songwriting - the traveller!more
- the outstanding singer from New Mexico.more
- his voice is one you will instantly recognize, it is unique.more
- his folksongs have influenced lots of his fellow musicians.
- one of “the 50 most influential folk musicians of the past 50 years”.more
- American singer/songwriter, who many years ago moved to Berlin and still lives there.more
- the late guitar-virtuoso and impressive singer from Reno/Nevada.
- a Canadian songwriter with deep roots and broad horizons.
- one of the most talented singers and writers in Ireland
Carl Cleves &
- they come from Australia. Their fame Down Under is considerable.more
- as an enthusiast of instrumental music he lets the music do the talking.more
Beoga (Irish word for ‘lively’) - one of the best Irish Folk bands.
- a world class singer-songwriter from New York.
- a young singer/songwriter from Rotterdam/The Netherlands.
- Eugene Ruffolo and Dennis Kolen, joining forces with American singer/composer Shane Alexander.more
- his songs stimulate all of the listener´s senses!
... are a folk music band from Vancouver. They offer a variety of musical styles.more
Louis Capart & Duo Balance
- singer and songwriter from Brittany. And Duo Balance fits in into this music congenially.more
- a singer/songwriter of remarkable depth of feeling and sensitivity.
- his tender, yet powerful vocals create an intimate and peaceful atmosphere that leaves the listener floating …more
- singer/songwriter from Durham, England, now living in France.
- pianist and singer from Munich, goes back to the roots of the blues.
- for the first time Stockfisch Records was producing this Canadian singer-songwriter.more
- a voice as clear as Norwegian fjord water coupled with a virtuoso groovy guitar.more
- an Irish Singer/Songwriter with a gorgeous voice.
- is the undisputed master of the "quiet guitar".more
- an icon in the European guitar scene.
- newly-conceived German folk songs and extremely snappy dance medleys.
- famous folk singer Song Zuying is a major figure in Chinese music.more
- guitarist and composer.
- Folk and world music,
poetry and songwriting.
- undoubtedly one of the greats of acoustic guitar music.
Katja Maria Werker
- German singer-songwriter, musician and author is now on Stockfisch with her new album.more
- Singer/Songwriter aus Irland, Ct. Donegal.
- creating his own world of twangy, folky reflection and mood-filled melody.
- a famous singer and songwriter from England.
Ulla van Daelen
- stands for innovative harp music to date.
And soon …
… new artists on Stockfisch.
- all compilations from the critically acclaimed „closer to the music“ series. Now available: Vol.5.
We have developed a new record format: the Stockfisch DMM-CD/SACD.
Wow, each Dubplate is a unique specimen!
- a list of all available Stockfisch Vinyl Editions
- with which the sound of (car-)hi-fi systems can be critically judged and tested.
Expressive new recording of Vivaldi's “Quattro stagioni” ...
stirring swinging jazz. On Direct-To-Disc-LP, SACD, CD ...
- a breathtaking combination of vibraphone, piano, harp and double bass.
Stockfisch-SACDs "for the optimal Sennheiser HD800 experience."
- a new jazz trio recording on Stockfisch. Between flowing improvisations and powerplay.
On a USB flash drive you'll find recordings in five different digital audio-formats!
- an internationally acclaimed ensemble playing: viola da gamba, lute, theorbo, recorder, harpsichord ...
- the Stockfisch-FAZIOLI was already played by extraordinary piano virtuosos ...
- this brandnew format has been designed to offer high resolution audio-quality - easy to handle like CDs.
- recorded directly - like the player himself experiences the sound.
These old analog recordings were chosen because of the fantastic sound.
Gets The Blues
- a Christmas SACD from Stockfisch-Records sounding like no other.
Wait for other exciting Stockfisch projects!